Pre order item, please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
Premier Equine Magni-Teque Boot Wrap Liners
Velcro strips on the rear of the liners allow them to be attached inside our Magnet Boot Wraps or Stable Boot
They can also be used independently and secured using a bandage if desired.
Your Magni-Teque Magnetic Boot Wrap Liners have been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep
your tack room tidy when not in use and for easy carrying.
Our magnetic boot liners are endorsed by experts & trainers worldwide.
Combining USA’s technology in magnets with our experience in rugs and boots we have enjoyed worldwide success in all disciplines of the
equine industry and helped many a top racehorse, event horse, dressage horse, etc. to keep training and competing with the aid of our
Why use magnets? The following benefits have been reported…
Maintained circulation - Reduced muscle tension - Aids recovery of muscle fatigue - Tissue oxygen supply - Can help to maintain the overall
wellbeing of your horse.
WARNING do not use on the following...
During pregnancy (ladies)
Mares in foal
ALWAYS remember if symptoms persist call your vet!
- Soft cotton liners with bi-polar magnets sewn in to face key areas
- 16 magnets situated around the lower leg and fetlock joint
- Targets tendon, shin, cannon, fetlock & ligaments
- Each magnet is a 600 Gauss high energy flexible ferrite magnet with 50mm plume field zone
- Liners Velcro easily in and out of our Magnet Boot Wraps/Stable Boot Wraps
- Can be used underneath a bandage
- Can help to provide circulation & overall wellbeing benefits
- Can help improve comfort
- Use half an hour to one hour per day for the first week and gradually build up to four hours a day for optimum wear time
- Can be worn for a maximum of twelve hours
- Cannot be used whilst the horse is exercising. Horse must be at rest with a regular heart rate
- Sold in pairs