Adam Ellis Pelle Dressage
Gullet: Fixed, MW, can be adjusted 1 size either way buy a saddler. Was originally a W, so can go to an XW.
Girthing: Fixed, Long
Blocks: Fixed, Front External, Short Block suits most riders.
Panel: Wool Flock
Condition: Excellent, lightly used and well cared for. The white areas that are visable are leather wax as it has been well
conditioned. Will buff out.
Serial Number: NAE.101001.PL.
Made in: UK
Fit: Range of flatter backs with small to medium withers.
A lovely secure saddle, with such a generous panel, it is also well suited to Endurance and Trekking.
Saddle information from Adam Ellis Saddles:
The Pelle Dressage was designed and created in 2014 by Adam Ellis Saddles. The design of this saddle was in response to the increased demand
for riders who wanted a modern looking and saddle, which incorporated the needs of the horse and rider at all levels of dressage
The Pelle dressage saddle offers riders a modern designed saddle, which is designed to hold the rider in the correct position, providing
stability, comfort and balance.
- Modern design, with large external knee rolls
- Triple padded, deep seated saddle, offering the ultimate in comfort and security for the rider
- External and large knee rolls, which are designed to suit the leg length and preference of the rider
- Available as a mono or dual flap design
- Y system girthing
- Lamb’s wool flocking
- Designed to maximise shoulder movement
- Designed to avoid pressure points
- Wide choice of leathers and piping to ensure an individual look
- Wide panels, designed to ensure that there is equal weight distribution across the horses back
- Excellent clearance of the horses’ spine, essential for a comfortable fit and minimises the likelihood of pressure points.
- Handcrafted saddle, using the highest grade leathers and materials