- Bits - Myler
- Bridles - Reins
- Endurance - Trekking
- Halters - Lead Ropes
- Hidez Compression
- Horse Boots - Bandages
- Horse Rugs - Covers
- Luggage - Gear Bags
- Lunge Equipment
- Racing - Flat Racing
- Racing - Harness
- Rider Attire
- Saddle Accessories
- Saddles - Saddle Cellar
- Stable Accessories
- Travel Protection
KER HEMABUILD 450GM
Approx $56.05 USD
HEMABUILD is formulated for use in horses facing the rigors of travel, heavy training or competition. It is suggested for use in the prevention of anemia, for maintaining normal blood profiles and for coat darkening.
HEMABUILD is a concentrated blend of organic iron, copper and B vitamins to assist in the production of red blood cells and improve appetite. Horses under the stress of hard work, travel or competition may suffer from suppressed red blood cell production, reduced red cell lifespan or increased losses due to bleeding.
- Scientifically formulated for horses under the rigours of training, racing, competition, travel or those recovering from illness or injury.
- Supplies essential nutrients for red cell production, ideal when red blood cell counts are low or horses are flat or off their feed.
- Designed to be fed daily and prior to and after fast work, race, competition or travel.
- Trace mineral blend will darken coats in show or sale prep horses.
Hemabuild is a soluble powder which can be given in a feed, or dissolved in water.
15g daily as required.
- May be fed strategically for 3 days prior to and following race, competition or travel.
- To darken coats, feed for up to 20 days or until the desired colour is achieved. (Not recommended to be fed to palominos or buckskin horses as may cause smutting in coat colour.)
Note: These recommendations are for horses with a mature body weight of 500kg. Please adjust according to the weight of your horse.
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||75mg||5,000mg|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||40mg||2,667mg|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||120mg||8,000mg|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid)||100mg||6,667mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)||60mg||4,000mg|
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocabalomin)||500μg||33,333μg|
+ contains organic minerals